I'm Raymond Fohjem, the one behind xKnowHow.com. My purpose behind this site is to help fellow humans grow consciously any way I can. It’s no wonder why the site focuses and centers on personal growth. In fact, xKnowHow.com is a bag of knowledge and directive steps on how to make your everyday life a bright one. I’m constantly amazed how the site has been empowering people from different backgrounds around the world get over bad habits, unwanted emotions, breakups, fears, regret etc. The majority of them, if no all are better up today. What I have been sharing and recommending to my readers worldwide are methods that work and many of them have been saying the same thing.
Bookmark this site so you can always return to it again and again because I endeavor to give my readers nothing but forward and directive steps in life, and not motivational words that lose their effects the next day. I work hard to see that, I provide easy and direct ways to learn new stuffs, grow consciously, enforce positive beliefs, how to carry on day-to-day life tasks etc. The good news here is that almost all my works are free including the followings:
- My free articles: I write because I know you’re there and so, I’ll never charge you a penny to read my articles.
- Accurate information: I strive to ensure that the articles on this website (xKnowHow.com) are accurate; backed by personal experiences and global research.
No time wastage
I know how the internet can be very frustrating especially when you’re not getting the appropriate information at the right time. I’m also aware that this website is based on complex psychology, and that’s why I make sure the materials here are presented in simple and understandable format for the purpose of easy visualization. I make sure you get just the maximum amount of information, compressed and concentrated directly to the subject matter. So, there’s no time wastage.
Assurance of change
Here, change is guaranteed. I don't need to promise you how your life will look like after going through few articles, but at the end you’ll also have something to testify if not on this site, to others after experiencing positive life changes.
Best of xKnowHow.com
- How to boost your mental goals
- What other people think of you
- Overcoming fear of making mistakes
- The purpose of life
- The psychology of movies
- 7 reasons why some people feel bad
- 5 good things I like about criticisms
- 5 things I like about writing
- Should you quit your day job?
- How to solve problems
- Impossible is nothing
- Why some people control others
- Compensating for inferiority complex
- Dealing with tough times
- How to deal with difficult people
- Building self-confidence
- What causes failure in life?
- 7 qualities of a good partner
- Falling in love to compensate
- Signs to show that someone loves you
- Signs to show that someone does not love you
- How to know true love
- How to choose a life partner
- How to attract someone you love
- Does unconditional love exist?
- How to forget someone you love so much
- Why we fall out of love
- Why some people become players
- How to know if someone is lying
- How to find new friends
- Signs of a bad friend
- 8 reasons why men aren't eager to get married
- 4 reasons why you should start a website
- How to rise again after falling